Friday, October 15, 2010

I Am The Face of Miscarriage



I am one of the 2,000 faces affected by pregnancy/infant loss everyday. Please go to www.iamtheface.org to show your support and join the movement.

Today was named National Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day back in 2007. Today, I remember my sweet angel babies who were taken too soon and all the other babies and families this horrible phenomenon effects. I Am The Face.org's goal is to bring light to Miscarriage & Pregnancy loss, instead of making a taboo topic that no one wants to talk about.

So tonight, at 7PM CST, I will be lighting a candle for my angel babies in heaven while saying a prayer for those others who were gone too soon.


2 comments:

  1. Big hugs. I had no idea about this organisation - thanks for sharing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this post - thank you for sharing - I am also the face of miscarriage - thanks and God Bless all our angesls :-)

    ReplyDelete