Well the good news is that Brian and I are working hard to save money for treatment and we have a plan! I will be doing IVF again under my insurance coverage in September/October and I will be shipping my frozen embryos and Brian's sperm to India using Greg at Core Cryobank. If our embryos don't take, then we are prepared to use an egg donor and I am at peace with that. I have been inspired by so many of you who have come full circle in your journeys and you give me the strength to keep on going even though our first journey to India was unsuccessful.
Oh and we have decided on a clinic a pretty darn good one at that. Now it's just a matter getting the rest of our money in order before we officially get started, as we wanted to have a large chunk of change in the bank and not just the money for the initial transfer and program fees. Have a Happy Fourth of July!