Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Year= New Clinic...

The hope of a New Year brings with it so much anticipation. So much can be accomplished in a year if you reach for your dreams and try. IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, DUST YOURSELF OFF AND TRY AGAIN. For several reasons things did not work out with our original clinic in Ahmedabad, India. With that being said, we are most definitely looking to switch to a clinic in MUMBAI or NEW DELHI and self-cycle in August. Flights on Emirates are reasonable during this time. Brian will be depositing his swimmers in March/April and then we will have them shipped from NYC to India. We are sending enough swimmers so that if our Self-Cycle does not result in a BFP we will be ready to move ahead with a DE cycle. Wishing all of you a prosperous 2012!


5 comments:

  1. Best wishes I admire your determination and I hope this year brings your long awaited baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best for this chapter of your adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting for you. Although your focus remains the same, sometimes a change in direction is needed. All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been super quiet for a couple of months now and I'm just checking in to see how things are going. I hope everything went well with the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. https://www.iphysio.sg/

    ReplyDelete